Sunday, July 16, 2006

Susanne and the Kids Are Coming to Visit

Susanne and the kids are coming to visit us in Rochester this coming weekend. They plan to arrive on Friday evening (21st) and head back Sunday evening (23rd).

All you bloggers are invited to come up and join us. You can come any of the days that work for you. We'll try to have an organized gathering (I'll make food) on Saturday afternoon after 2:00.

But again, you're welcome any time during the weekend that you can make it. If anyone wants to stay overnight, we can handle that too. If you have any ideas/suggestions/questions/etc. just post them on the blog.

Hope to see you.

Mike

4 comments:

Mary said...

Let me know what I can bring. I won't bring Jason, as he has mono.

Mike B. said...

You can bring just about anything. Choose something that will travel well and let me know what it is, and I'll plan what I make around that.

Jocelyn said...

We won't be able to make it and I doubt my Dad and Kelly will because it is the last Stars of Tomorrow weekend, so everyone will be pretty busy. Hope everyone has fun!

Pat said...

Sorry, we have a wedding this weekend. Have fun!