In the form of good news and bad news -- Along with the gifts we each made a birthday card to celebrate Tom's birthday --
Now onto a more dire path.
When I checked my work voicemail I found... a message from Sandy Lewis, wanting to share thoughts and talk about his feelings. Now, I've heard many stories, enough that I don't want to talk to him. You guys know him better & I'd like a bit of advice...
Will it work just to ignore his message? Or will that spur him on to keep wanting to deliver whatever thoughts he has?
4 comments:
Those cards are really great, I bet their dad really appreciates them! What a great way to honor him and celebrate his birthday!
As far as Sandy, I'm young enough to have not had to deal with him too much, but old enough to have heard stories too. I can't give advice, but I have a feeling he may be one of those people who you just can't ignore. Hopefully I'm wrong!
Love the cards, they had me in tears. Hope Tom's birthday wasn't too difficult for you.
Sandy will not go away. I think you should email Jim and see if he will contact Sandy, if he won't I can talk to him for you.
The cards are wonderful. On the Sandy issue, Bill or I can call him if he tries to get in touch with you again. He is the type of person that you will not get by with just one conversation. Once you start talking you will hear from him again and again.
Post a Comment