Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog for Bransons, and their relatives, created to help us keep communications going throughout the family. It can be used however you would like... family news, upcoming events (parties, etc.) questions, discussions, topics of interest, information we might all be interested in, etc. Our motto: "Strike Frickin' Oil"
11 comments:
P.S. I came across a pair of wild looking socks the other day and of course thought of you.
Woke up about 2 AM last night. A song was blaring in my head. It was the song I chose for Tom's funeral. I then realized it was the 11th.
I've only heard that song twice in the last couple years.
I thought about you guys a lot yesterday. You are all in my thoughts and prayers, know that Tom would be so proud of you.
Tom, my love, we miss you so much. Hey -- I had teacher conferences this morning; Eva scored 98 in language arts & Sara scored 97 in math.
All day yesterday I had a magnificent headache, sore shoulders, stiff neck, and all my muscles in both my arms were sore; my heart was beating really fast all through the day.
This morning I'm back to feeling (physically) normal.
Please stay with us, we all need you. Luv, PW.
Mike, what song was it? That is so crazy how things like that happen.
Susanne, I am not at all suprised by the girls scores...they are brilliant young ladies. I'm sure Tom is so proud.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
And to Tom, thanks for all the help with my nursing math. I can feel you helping me with it. Or perhaps you are mocking me for my mathematical limitations? Either way, I love you and miss you.
I hope everyone is doing well tonight, I just lost it reading the post and everyone's comments. Tom would say I'm wasting time, Bill would tell me to suck it up. I miss you guys, I hope you are doing well on your journey. I see you guys everytime I see your kids and the imprint you left in them.
Take care
Thanks, Dad
Now we can all lose it after reading that. I miss them too. I was wondering earlier how much math practice Tom gets counting how many beers Bill drinks. No doubt, a challenge.
I hope everyone is well too. I will be home for Beth's wedding in June and hope to see everyone.
Yes, I lost it too. I think Dick is on the right track, but the imprint they left was bigger than just on us kids, it was on all of us. I see it in everyone's blog posts, in the email conversations and stories I hear from all of you, and in the way our family comes together for both the good and the bad.
Well said, Jos.
We do have a truly amazing family. I am thankful every day.
So Dick left me with tears in my eyes, and Karen made me spit soda on my monitor when I read about counting Bill's beers. I love this family :)
At lease you didn't spit beer on your monitor. That would have been wasteful.
Post a Comment