Beth,
That is awesome news! Right up your alley (get it alley, tornado alley, I crack myself up). Karen, good luck with the nursing thing -- I'm sure you'll do awesome. Tell Jeff congrats on the schooling, very exciting.
As for us, nothing new. I interviewed for a third grade job today, but it is still in BRF. I'm not too worried about getting it, as I have a job either way. I've been applying in La Crosse and Onalaska, so a job in either of those districts would obviously be ideal.
Ellie and Josh are doing well. Ellie is back to her old self -- just waiting for a massive tooth explosion. She's been eating like a cow lately and her gums are ready to burst. Josh gets to take some of the good bad kids to a Twins game in a few weeks, so that should be fun. Other than that, same old, same old.
Hopefully you're all keeping the Father's Day invite in mind...
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment