Congratulations, Beth! That sounds like a real adventure! I hope you like Topeka, and your new job. Jeff and I have decided to stay put for the time being in Colorado. We are very excited to announce that Jeff was accepted to Colorado State University's Graduate Program in Social Work. He will begin this fall. I have decided to try my hand at nursing, and I am applying to 3 programs: Regis University in Denver, University of Health and Sciences at Boulder, and Laramie at University of Wyoming. So, keep your fingers crossed! We will be moving to Madison and returning to the midwest in June of 2008. Hope everyone else is doing well...Mary, keep us updated. You are often in my thoughts!
Karen
P.S. Sorry about the other posts, I am still learning about blogs.
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment