Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Branson get-together

I will be home the evening of the 24th until the morning of the 2nd and hope to spend lots of time with all of you.
Also, now is as good of time as any to tell you all that I love you.
Love,
Karen
P.S. Why haven't we voted on anything before? Such a great feature.

13 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I too enjoyed the voting. Does anyone else feel like this is the year for the festivus pole, or am I the only one with several grievances?

Mary said...

Nike requested that we observe Kwanzaa this year, so Dec. 26th is out.

Karen said...

I am certain that several of us have grievances. Is it time to order the pole to ensure on-time shipping?

Susanne said...

Great idea with the voting; should there be any selective gift exchange or is this a good year to forego material matter?

Mary said...

I'm willing to host this event, can we confirm a date?

Mike B. said...

Mary - Your question may require a new post in case people aren't monitoring the comments on this one.

Dick said...

Jim and Mary will be on the 26th. the highest % of Bransons are able to attend on the 28th and 30th. I would suggest Pat and Mike let us know which day they can attend and we pick that day, as they are the only out-of-towners.

Pat said...

Either day works for us. We would prefer Friday.

Mike B. said...

Friday sounds like the best plan for us.

Dick said...

Talked to Pat and with Mike's comments Friday it is, the 28th. Mary, does that click with you schedule? If you are willing to host just post on the blog what you want people to bring. If that is not a good night to host we can have it at our house.

Mike B. said...

Maybe we should have Susanne give her opinion on Friday or Sunday as she is out of town too.

Again, Friday sounds better, but I don't know what everybody's schedule is that day in LaX. Is anyone working? If so, Sunday would allow us to start earlier (and maybe I could avoid too late of a night drive home).

Mary said...

Either day works for me. I work on Thursday and Friday, but can get home earlier than usual on Friday to prepare.

Jocelyn said...

I will likely be giving birth on Thursday, as the plan is to induce if I don't have the baby by then, so feel free to stop in and see us at the hospital before you head to the get-together. Hopefully we'll get to see all of you at some point!