I heard about a company that produces "Festivus Poles" and couldn't resist checking it out:
http://www.festivuspoles.com/pages/Festivuspoles.htm
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog for Bransons, and their relatives, created to help us keep communications going throughout the family. It can be used however you would like... family news, upcoming events (parties, etc.) questions, discussions, topics of interest, information we might all be interested in, etc. Our motto: "Strike Frickin' Oil"
6 comments:
There's even a table sized model available- perfect for apartments :)
I too, find tinsel distracting. But I think it would be cheaper to build your own using 12 beer cans (preferably Coors Light Silver Bullet) and some chewing gum (preferably purchased by Lloyd Braun in Chinatown).
Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way...
Do I need one of these just for the airing of the grievances? I am a cafeteria Festivus follower and don’t believe in all the holiday traditions, but I still have a lot of problems with you people.
Festivus, a holiday to celebrate the birth of our savior, Festus, marshal Dillon’s deputy. Taken over by the godless group known as “the rest of us” and convoluted into a pagan holiday. Now they sell poles on the internet, what is next, Hallmark cards? Federal Monday holiday? Festivus party at work? Where will it stop, who will stop the pagans? Why did we send money to support their proliferation? STP, stop the pagans before it’s too late.
You'll all be happy to know for your Christmas/Festivus gifts this year, I've made a donation in your name to the Human Fund.
Happy Holidays.
Post a Comment