Some info about the wedding since there were inquiries. If you can read this, you and your family are invited. We'll be updating the hotel stuff over the course of the next few days/weeks...
http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/ElizabethKonop&MatthewLunde
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Very cool! We are very excited!!
Sounds like a fun wedding!
That's a very entertaining writeup on the web site. We need you to blog more.
Sounds like fun, but let's start a pool. I'll put in the first pick, I say .56 inches of rain in the 24 hour period. Tie breaker, max gust of 28-mph, who's in. Anyone want to double up on the chance of hail?
Congrads
Dick
I'm going with record-high temps in the triple digits. Bransons function well in extreme heat...right?
Upper lip sweat shall be abundant. Of course this is guaranteed even without the extreme weather.
Post a Comment