Jeff proposed to Karen last night at sunset on their balcony overlooking the mountains of Vail, Karen wisely said yes so they are engaged. This is the view from the balcony at sunrise this morning. Plans and timelines are being discussed but nothing is firm as of yet. Wow, two displays of Peterson's smarts in one week, impressive!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations to both of you! How fantastic!!
Jeff--You know the family and still proposed? It must be love :)
Keep us up to date!
AWESOME!!! Congrats, Karen Whales has a nice ring to it!
All kidding aside (for now), we are so happy for you guys!!!
Thanks, guys! I am absolutely thrilled, and feel incredibly lucky. I couldn't have found a better future husband. (That still sounds really weird to say!) Jos, I think I'll hyphenate my new name to be Karen Branson-Whales...so natural sounding. It really rolls off the tongue. Can't wait to see you all in 3 weeks at Beth's wedding!
This finally confirms that Bill's suspicions about Jeff were not correct. He actually is not "some kind of Jackass."
Good to know.
Congratulations guys.
Congratulations! Petey, you have earned yourself a life time supply of Branson sweat discussions.
Andrea
PS I've always wanted my very own brother-in-law!
Post a Comment