Happy Birthday to our mom who somehow, is still not quite 50. Have a great day, Mom! You deserve it!
Love,
Karen and Mark
P.S. How about champagne tonight and none of the "Ryan's Cream?"
A blog for Bransons, and their relatives, created to help us keep communications going throughout the family. It can be used however you would like... family news, upcoming events (parties, etc.) questions, discussions, topics of interest, information we might all be interested in, etc. Our motto: "Strike Frickin' Oil"
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! I'm not even going to ask about "Ryan's Cream".
No, really. I think you ought to ask.
Alright...What is "Ryan's Cream"?
Some sick Bailey's rip off. It's awful. Don't you think the name alone is disgusting? I want to get my mom a t shirt. I think she is their biggest supporter.
The name is misleading. I'm sure you could find a shirt on ebay or something.
The name is misleading, and frankly, disgusting. She loves the stuff though.
I vote for never mentioning "Ryan's Cream" again.
Post a Comment