Happy Birthday, to Herman the German
(a.k.a. Mark!)
Mark turns 26 today! It is a long, and tragic story but 26 years ago today, Mark was born to a lovely family in Heidelberg, Germany. They couldn't put up with his temper tantrums and his early love for alcohol and New Kids on the Block so they sent him here. Mark, we respect your love of these things, and we toast to you today, Herman Hengelkloff! For those of you just learning of Mark's heritage, feel free to ask him questions. He is very open to sharing his story. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day!

(a.k.a. Mark!)
Mark turns 26 today! It is a long, and tragic story but 26 years ago today, Mark was born to a lovely family in Heidelberg, Germany. They couldn't put up with his temper tantrums and his early love for alcohol and New Kids on the Block so they sent him here. Mark, we respect your love of these things, and we toast to you today, Herman Hengelkloff! For those of you just learning of Mark's heritage, feel free to ask him questions. He is very open to sharing his story. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day!
8 comments:
Hey, maybe we'll strike frickin' oil today on your birthday!
Happy birthday to "the boy", who now kicks my ass in golf every time we play. I get no respect, no respect at all.
It's been so long since I left Heidelberg, I can hardly remember it. Thanks for bringing me back to my roots.
Cheers
Happy Birthday Herman! I saw Jeff's portrait of you, but was unaware of your tragic tale of tantrums. As I was shopping for Sesame Street Live tickets on ticketmaster.com, I noticed that the New Kids have a concert coming up. Sadly, that is not a joke. Happy Birthday!
Herman recently disclosed that he loved the rendition of "Silent Night" that Joey from New Kids put out.
The portrait Jeff drew was in an attempt to get Herman to open up about his feelings from leaving Heidelberg. It was unsuccessful.
Herman, do you still enjoy a good wienershnitzel? Perhaps we could prepare a recipe for old times sake.
Would you care for another schnitzengruben?
Herman, what were you doing in 1944? What do you have to say Herrn Herman?
No more schnitzengruben. 15 is his limit on schnitzengruben.
Post a Comment