Monday, June 30, 2008

Response to Mary's Article

In order to put some images in here, I had to do a new post instead of commenting on Mary's post about the oil. That guy is in the same county as our sections. I don't know exactly where he is, but we're in Dunn County also.

There has been some action recently around one of our sections. Compare these 2 images. The first was from Nov 07, the second I captured tonight. In both pictures, our section is section 6 in the upper left corner. The yellow dots (confidential object) of last year have turned out to be functioning wells (black dots). And there are newer yellow dots, one only a section away from us.

Nov 07










June 08















If you want to look at these things for yourself, take a look at my post from 2006: http://blogbran.blogspot.com/2006/04/swimmin-pools-movie-stars.html

4 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome. I just quit my job and bought a new car. On my way to Costa Rica now. Who's with me?!?!

Mary said...

Let me get the addition to the house started and then I'll join you!

Mary

Pat said...

Can't get away, busy digging a hole for the c-ment pond.

Karen said...

Screw the c-ment pond and the addition! We can build those at the compound in Costa Rica!