Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hey! It's time for a Branson get-together


It sounds like there will be a few additional Bransons (Sara, Eva, Pat, Nancy) around this weekend, so you're all invited to our house on Saturday (Feb 23), anytime after 3 PM. I'll provide essentials - plates, utensils, sandwich materials, snacks, and generic beverages. Please bring any additional beverages that you may like as well as an appetizer or dish to share.
If anyone wants to sled, there's plenty of snow - bring a sled along. Our next door neighbor's hill is safer than ours and available to use. Our hill is available to those with excellent health insurance. Please spread the word to those who don't check out the blog everyday. -Mary
I may be changing the menu to lasagne, salad, and bread. The menu will still include beer :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wish I could fly home for the weekend to enjoy one of Tim's stellar champagne martinis! I'll be there in spirit. Please tell eveyone hello for me.
Thanks,
Karen