Friday, February 22, 2008
Logo
Just wanted to thank Mike and apparently Tony, the graphic designer, for work on the "Bill's Brigade" logo for our shirts, it looks great! The race packet suggests having a sign or banner to hold for your team photo, so I'm going to see if I can have something done up using the logo. Thanks again you guys, it looks awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow, that looks awesome! Maybe we ought to get some stickers made too. Good work, guys!
Mike said coasters.
Coasters are a great idea!
Maybe Jeff can put the logo on his friendship bracelet.
I don't want to get ahead of ourselves. He is very particular about his bracelets.
I am still waiting for the bracelet I ordered.
You'll have to take that up with him. When I stated your complaint, he mumbled something about "a bunch of bullshit" and being "overworked and underpaid."
Yeah, like I care!
I thought those 4-H people made a ton of money selling cattle. What the heck has he been doing?
Post a Comment