Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Team Name

Okay, I set up the team online, so we are known as "Bill's Brigade". I have sent out emails to those of you who are in my address book, but if you haven't gotten one, you can go to www.cancer.org and click on participate in events. You'll have to enter a La Crosse area zip code, then click on "join a team". All you need to type in is Bill's Brigade, and you should be ready to register.

If you aren't able to walk, but want to make a donation you can do that too. Otherwise, you can set yourself up to collect donations online, or you can print out a pledge form to raise money for the cause. I set our team goal at $1,000, so lets see what we can do!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome, Jos. Thanks for getting this started. Although I won't be able to come home for the walk, I will do some fund raising. Jeff is good at making friendship bracelets and we can sell those for some money too.

Jocelyn said...

I'd like to purchase a frienship bracelet please.