Thanks to everyone who stopped out for the baseball game tonight. We were very happy to see you all, and I think Jimmy's 3 for 3 night at the plate was directly related to the support. Ellie can take credit for the first 2 hits. Nothing like a "Go Jimmy" to get your relaxed in the batter's box.
La Crescent blew the game open in the 4th with a grand slam (among other things), so the outcome was not so good. But I'm sure Jimmy will remember tonight for many years.
Thanks.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's Jimmy in the picture? He looks so old. Wish we could have been at the game. Sounds like fun!
It was great to see him play, he did an awesome job! Ellie was pretty excited to be able to watch him!
Like I said Mike, we are more than willing to attend every game if we are indeed the good luck charm. You just have to pay for gas.
Glad we could make it. Don't forget "the catch", right field was the place where triples went to die Tuesday.
Post a Comment