Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Pat


Happy Birthday Pat!


Is that a ten gallon hat or are you just enjoying your birthday?



Do you have your Jet's jersey yet, or have you drank the Wisconsin media Kool Aid?



(Its nice to see that Gabe ages right along with you.)

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OMG--that picture made me spit out my soda :0

Dick said...

Unlike Beth, the picture made me start drinking. Happy birthday Pat!

Jocelyn said...

Why is Beth drinking soda? Happy Birthday Pat!

Mark said...

I knew there was a reason I didn't much care for Gabe. He always reminded me of someone.

Hope you're feeling better soon Beth.

Karen said...

Hope you had a great one! Hope you didn't drink any soda on your special day either.

Pat said...

Had a soda, but much more beer (no spitting). I don't need a reason to not care for Mark. Beth is drinking soda because she is old and married now (today is Nancy's and my 25th anniversary, thats old and married). Dick, don't lie you were already drinking and Beth I think this is at least the second time you spit while reading this blog. I think you should have that looked at.

Elizabeth said...

I blame the spit reflex on my gallstones.