Thursday, August 28, 2008
Oooh Boy...or Girl?!?!
I know most people know, but just letting everyone know that we will be expecting a new Branson sometime around March 4th. Billy and I are pregnant (well I am, wish Billy was somedays), we are due March 4th give or take. We have known since July 4th and went I went in early August and it was confirmed. We went in yesterday again then to hear the heart beat (which we actually got to hear...very neat). I am almost 14 weeks along and will have an ultrasound sometime early to mid-October which we will then find out what we are having.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!
Nice!!! You two will be great parents, no wait, you will be parents, I'll be the great uncle.
Awesome you guys!
Congratulations!
You must be so excited. I can't wait to hear more details as they come along. Do you have a feeling if it's a girl or boy?
Good to hear! Congratulations.
Could be a leap baby if its a little early. I just missed it.
Let's hope it's a leap baby. Those near-miss leap babies are always really screwed up.
2009 is not a leap year, no chance of near miss.
Congrats Lindsey and Billy!
Karen and Mike get your shit together, everyone knows leap days only occur in years divisible by four. Unless of course the year is divisible by 100 also, with the exception of years divisible by 400.
Congrats Billy and Lindsey!
I think Mark is adopted.
Lucky Mark!
congratulations billy & lindsay! way to step up to keep us on the one new branson a year pace :). i'll spread the word to the less computer-literate west coast bransons!
kristin
Thanks for all the congrats...we are excited. Karen- no idea if it is a boy or girl...I'll be happy either way, Billy is hoping for a boy but will also be happy either way. We will find out early to mid October though.
Baby :). Congrats to both of you!!
So, Josh and I took care of babies in 2005 and 2008, Mark and Andrea 2006 and 2007, Billy and Lindsey have 2009 covered...anyone want dibs on 2010?
Nope. Not us. We'll have just gotten hitched in February of 2010.
i'm still on mouse in the plant -> mouse -> cat -> dog -> kid ladder of responsibility; don't think i can swing 2010 :)
We're on our third dog in three months. God knows a baby is about the last thing on our minds. :0
So what you're saying is all I have to do is kill a puppy and I'm off the hook?
LOL Jon!!!!
Post a Comment