Tom -- Happy birthday!
We miss you and think of you every day; I hope you're doing well and enjoying your time.
I googled 'turning 55' and one of the things that came up was, "You realize that worrying just takes away your precious time because it doesn't change anything". I know it's old news, still, it's good.
The plans are to spend a good part of the day tomorrow at Wilson's apple orchard & then we'll feast on the birthday cake -- again.
Love ya,
PW.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Uncle Tom!
I too hope you're enjoying your time. Thanks for helping me out with all of my dosage calculations on my nursing tests.
Please say hi to Bill for us, and our old dog Max too. It's his birthday today also!
We love you so much and miss you even more.
Love,
Karen
We all miss you Tom. I hope your birthday makes everyone as happy as it makes me to have been part of your life, yet sad to know that you have moved on to the next one.
Miss you
Dick
PS You and Bill are the only ones I could ever beat in a foot race.
Sorry Pat, I forgot about you!
:-)
Dick
I thought of you guys all day today. Hope you're hanging in there!
Post a Comment