Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's a boy!

Just wanted to keep everyone updated...last Tuesday we found out that we are expecting a boy! They have kept my due date at March 4. We can not wait to welcome the little guy into the world. Half way done!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Half way there already? Does that mean they were able to make out the square shape of his head on the ultrasound?

Keep on cookin' all that good food. He'll be 13 lbs before you know it :)

Jocelyn said...

Ah, the square heads. Those leave the body very comfortably.

Karen said...

Bet that little guy's sweatin' away in there already.

Big head = large forehead = more surface area to sweat through and therefore cool down the body.

Maybe we have those big heads for a reason! Hmmmm...

Can't wait to meet the little guy. Lindsey, hope you're feeling well and making Billy wait on you!

Jocelyn said...

Could we please refer to the large forehead as a fivehead from here on out?

I know I've mentioned this before, but I'm super pumped to be an aunt. I am technically an aunt on the Buxton side, but it is different when it is your own sibling (or his wife) having the baby!!!

Could you give Josh some pointers on how to get male offspring?

Milissa said...

Good luck Josh. I come from a family of six girls. I guess some guys just aren't suppose to have male offspring.