Hey Everyone,
I don't mean to compete with Mary for a get together over Thanksgiving, but I was hoping to have a baby shower Saturday afternoon for Billy & Lindsey. As always, I am totally unorganized or I would have done this already. We are going to be gone over Christmas, so I thought that this would be a good time to have a co-ed (any excuse for a party) baby shower for the Branson Boy coming in March. (Mary, please let me know if this is okay with you.) Hopefully this works out. Please let me know.
Kelly
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Man, I have to miss another party?!? No fair.
Kelly, I know Billy told me you guys were going to the Dells over Christmas. Do you know the dates yet? Jeff and I are driving home and would really like to see you before you leave or after you return. Maybe a bowling extravaganza?
Dad, I hope you hadn't already figured means and needs or else there will surely be a drought with the addition of this event.
(Unless this is a "dry" baby shower which is highly unlikely in our family).
Two parties, I'm all in for that. Do you know if and or where they are registered? Mary and Kelly, please let us know what to bring and if you need any help with anything. If we have Mary's on Friday and the shower on Saturday we may not have time to sober up in between, what a shame, not.
They are registered at Toys R Us
We can be at both. I can bring grape salad and anything else to Mary's. Kelly, let me know what I should bring for the shower.
It'll be great to see you all again! We will not bring any food, as I don't wish upon anybody to get sick during such partying. We will contribute in the "wet" department..
Post a Comment