Happy birthday Jocelyn, I hope you have a great day. But make sure to take it easy, as you get older it takes longer to recover.
Uncle
Dick
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog for Bransons, and their relatives, created to help us keep communications going throughout the family. It can be used however you would like... family news, upcoming events (parties, etc.) questions, discussions, topics of interest, information we might all be interested in, etc. Our motto: "Strike Frickin' Oil"
8 comments:
Have a good one Jolly Ginky.
Happy Birthday Jossy!
Hope you got to do something fun today. Breakfast at Rosie's Shoot 'Em Up, or something equally fun.
Any chance they disclosed the second letter of the Q word now that you're 31?
Ha, I forgot the Jolly Ginky thing. We went to Pee-Wee bowling (Ellie rolled a personal best 68, including a strike), and then the GET football game. I was able to take a nap, and got The Office DVD Trivia game as a gift. Now I'm waiting for some Totinos frozen pizza. Does it get any better?
And no, I haven't gotten any more letters in the Q word. Still stuck at QU.
I'd say a diet dew and vodka nightcap will seal the deal. Doesn't get much better than that.
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good day.
I can't believe you've known the second letter was a U all this time and you've never told us.
Sorry, I thought the U was common knowledge, I've known that for years. I'm beginning to think that the Q word is a hoax.
I'll give you a hint for the 3rd letter, it's not another Q. That should take it down to only 25 other possible letters, simple.
I still can't believe U follows Q.
happy birthday jos! i can't believe you let the second letter of the q-word slip! that is only for us in the over-29 crowd! divert your ears, young'uns! by the way, now that we are old, birthdays last an entire week, so i hope you are still getting extra-special-birthday-attention from friends and family!
Post a Comment