Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog for Bransons, and their relatives, created to help us keep communications going throughout the family. It can be used however you would like... family news, upcoming events (parties, etc.) questions, discussions, topics of interest, information we might all be interested in, etc. Our motto: "Strike Frickin' Oil"
11 comments:
OK, while I had privileges, I did change the time stamp to Central time since it's been bugging me for a few years.
Wish I could join you! Tell Tim not to whip up any of those champagne martinis until I can be there at Christmas time.
We will be in Appleton. Have fun!
Oh, thanks for fixing the time, it was driving me nuts!
Hey! - There are Branson's in other time zones. But I guess I'll allow the Central time bias. What time zone was it set for anyway?
I voted for Friday but Saturday would work as well. Let us know what you want and we will be there.
We should all bring some beer, send me your adjusted gross and I'll tell you how much to bring, each according to his means, each according to his needs.
I'm not going to volunteer to make the turkey, although Dad taught me how to make a turkey last Thanksgiving, and lets just say I nailed it. I'd be willing to pitch in though.
We aren't sure what we are doing for turkey day, but we will be around Friday for sure as I have an appointment, and I'm always up for increasing my caloric intake!
"Each according to his needs" you say? What happens when our needs exceed our means. Some sort of subsidized beer fund I suppose?
Friday would be the only day that would work for both of us.
Mark
This is tricky.
There needs to be some sort of strategic beer reserves.
Something to think about while looking at beer, means and needs. Keep the "change".
http://www.snopes.com/business/taxes/howtaxes.asp
Post a Comment