Being kind of new to all this BS. Jim told Mary K to have me set up instant messaging so he can communicate with with me. I am in somthing known as AIM and my address is billbransonsr. I have Jim on my "buddy" list and have had a 72 hour vigil where he has not been on. Is he nocturnal? I was on at 2:00am and 5:00 am today but nothing there.
I seem to have a little more free time now to do some communicating so if anyone would like they can give it a shot.
More info on the foot massage. It was great and relaxing. It was given by a black nun. I think this may have resolved several psychological issues from my youth regarding habits.
Bill
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey Bill, I believe my name is markrounder7282 on AIM. Add me to your buddy list.
Hope the treatment is going well, let me know if you're up for company someday. It's been too long.
I'm not quite sure what to think about the foot massage from a nun, I think I'll just leave that one alone.
Mark
Hey! My AIM name is MomKonop and I believe Mike's is mannyhitshomers. I do believe Jim is nocturnal and moves in and out of the real world and the world of physics. He must be in a heavy work mode at the moment.
A foot massage from a nun? Maybe somewhere hidden in there is a strange parallel to Jesus' feet being washed by his disciples. You could be the second coming!!!
And my AIM name is nips1343, but I'm unfortunately incredibly boring.
Take care!
Wow, I never thought there would come a day where my dad was more technologically advanced than I was. My AIM name is jossy11177
Yes, my AIM name is mannyhitshomers, but I haven't signed on to a-hole hell instant messenger for a couple of years. Maybe I'll try to get back on.
Jim is in some parallel universe right now. He entered through a stargate at CERN. He likes it because he's the smartest person in that universe, whereas in this universe he only...(well never mind).
By the way, Jim has never posted to the blog. Maybe if we tell jokes about him he'll feel the need.
I'm in NY right now. Look for me at the piece-of-crap-erdome on Sunday.
I have no idea what my AIM name is anymore. I havn't been on for about 3 years, the kids tell me I type too slow and I should just call instead. If I figure it out I will let you know.
I hope Jim is OK, they canceled the Stargate program. The only one left in operation is Atlantis and they can't get back.
I don't remember any black nuns, but warn Kelly "once you go black..."
As for the end of days that will only happen when these turn into phone calls.
I don't have an AIM name so I guess I'll just have to stay in touch on here. On the bright side, I do have a Tropical Storm named after me this year. That's better than an AIM name in my book.
What did the black nun say when two houses fell on her?
Get off me HOMES!
Bill,
Glad to see you joining us technologically advanced individuals.
Karen
I'm signed up as BRADIC57, seems as if your never on like 4am this morning. Dick
Post a Comment