
Tony has been elected president of his school. After Bill's post to the blog all I can think is this is yet another sign of the apocalypse. (If the blog magically changes colors or something, I think that will be the final sign).
An impeachment push is underway. The teachers made up some new rule about getting a detention within the first 3 weeks of your term and you're out. So far, he's been clean (3 days and counting).
He got another mandate yesterday when his football coach let him call his own plays in the 2nd half of the game, trailing 0-6 at the time. It was a 22-6 final.
3 comments:
About time a Branson did something significant on this planet.
Maybe the Vikings should sign Tony, God knows they could use a quarterback who knows what to do.
Nice work Tony, just be aware that your political carreer will be limited with your ties to "Big Oil."
Tony, I think we should get a early start on the next election. Let's break in to the headquarters of the other party. Hey I was a plumber.
Tricky Uncle Dick
Post a Comment