Friday, April 04, 2008

He's on a roll...


Joe was named Athlete of the Month for the month of March at Central. Here is the info that goes with the picture:

Central Coaches select an Athlete of the Month for their sport based on the following criteria: Work Ethic, Leadership, Contribution to the Team’s Success, Character, and Preparation for Success. The Athlete of the Month program was started in 1997 and each year nearly 100 student/athletes from all sports are recognized for their efforts and contributions to the Athletic Program.

Baseball – Joe Branson, Gr. 12: Joe has done a great job of leading by example. He continues to work hard and his focus is something to be proud of.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm really proud of Joe. This baseball season has been tough, but I know that Bill would be really proud of the young man Joe has become. Keep up great work Joe!
Love you!
Mom

Karen said...

Joe, that's incredible!
I really wish you would have mailed me that autograph after the tv interview. Now, I feel like your stardom is too overwhelming and I'll never get it.
You must be really excited for the season. Do you have games in June? I would love to catch one while I'm home.
Good luck and take care!
Karen

Mary said...

Congrats Joe!

Jason has volunteered to be your stand-in double if the appearance requests become too overwhelming :)

Mary