Thanks to Jos for organizing such a great event! Thanks to Kelly for hosting such a wonderful pre-event party. All of us had a really fun weekend.
Mary
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog for Bransons, and their relatives, created to help us keep communications going throughout the family. It can be used however you would like... family news, upcoming events (parties, etc.) questions, discussions, topics of interest, information we might all be interested in, etc. Our motto: "Strike Frickin' Oil"
4 comments:
Not a problem! It was so great to have everyone together for a great cause. Again, I am amazed at the number of participants we had, along with the huge amounts of money we raised. Way to go everyone!!!
I know that Dad was smiling down on us, and probably laughing a little too as we were all sweating our asses off.
One more thing...one of the teachers at school today, who was also walking, mentioned how impressed she was as the "Bill's Brigade" showing. She said when we all got up there to have our picture taken she was in awe at the size of our team. Way to go!!!
I still think the honorary drinking done by Karen/Jeff really solidified the entire event :).
Congrats to all--especially Jocelyn and Kelly for doing all the hard work.
Beth,
Thanks for pointing out the importance of this critical role. It was really difficult. There was a point where I felt like I couldn't go on...rather, I swallowed and opened another one. The work we did really paid off.
Sounds like you guys had a great, sweaty day. I'm sure Bill is proud of everyone.
Love,
Karen
Post a Comment