I posted a while back, but just wanted to give a little more info on the ACS UnitedHealthcare Family Run/Walk on April 19th. If you want the t-shirt with the Bill's Brigade logo you need to register by Feb. 26th (27th actually, but that gives me time to get the stuff together and get it to the right people). You can register online, and the process and pages are more user-friendly this year. You do have to register one person at a time though, which is okay since people can now edit their personal pages.
You can continue to raise pledges until the race. I believe the cutoff for online is a few days before and any cash donations can be turned in the day of the race, or they usually have registration the day before where you can turn pledges in. Once you've registered just send me your shirt size, age and whether you're running or walking so I can put you on the roster.
Sorry if you got multiple emails this morning. Pat said he got three, although I sent it only once. Not sure about that. If you can't make it to the race, and still want to fundraise, that would be awesome. Some of you may have gotten the brochures in the mail as well, and may have noticed our very own Becky Wondra on the cover. Way to represent!
So, here's the link, feel free to recruit, blackmail, whatever it takes to raise some money!!!
7 comments:
Thanks for organizing this! Nice work! I'll look the other way on the triple email this morning because I think deep down, you're a good person.
Thanks. I swear I did not send it three times. I feel bad enough sending it once and asking people for money. Honestly.
It's uncharacteristic of you to send something 3 times. Just don't let it happen again. I don't mind but some of the others have been talking...
Oh, I'm sure they have.
Pat is such a whiner.
Just tell him that he got three because you didn't send it to me or Jessica. You sent him extra ones for us. And I agree, he is a whiner!
Good point Rachel. You and Jessica should email me so I can add you to my list of people to pester, I mean, email. jossy19@hotmail.com
Post a Comment