Save the Date! Jeff & Karen tie the knot
February 19th, 2010, Acapulco, Mexico
Sunset Wedding
We've seen you sweat in Wisconsin,
please come sweat with us on our special day!
I know it's a lot to ask and a far distance to travel,
but if you are thinking about taking a vacation next year,
please consider joining us for our wedding!
If you have thoughts about coming or need more details before actual invites come out, please email me or let me know if you're interested in joining us.
(Mike, I think Mark said he will come and club you over the head about 2 hours before your departing flight so that you may join us).
Love you all,
Jeff & Karen
9 comments:
Do you guarantee that exact pose will be replicated? If so, I'm in.
I am also in, especially if you can replicate that position in reverse. Jeff must be in the dipped position and Karen will be the one with the gay-ass look on her face.
I'm definitely in. The best part is that my mom offered to buy matching bikinis for Becky, me, and her. I can't wait.
The bikinis are cheap, it's the plastic surgery that's gonna cost me.
Can I get in on that plastic surgery? Mark, I think we should all have that "gay-ass look" on our faces the entire time, so all the pictures capture the true feeling of the moment.
After further review you all have a pretty gay-ass look on your face. You, Peterson, and Senator Blutarsky
Why don't we have Mary spend the money on the plastic surgery to have the gay-ass look permanently botoxed on all our faces? Sounds like the best use of everyone's time and money.
I like Karen's plan. That way people will not be focusing on my body in a bathing suit, but rather on the gay-ass look on my face.
Post a Comment