Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!






















Ode to a Dad
That's super rad

Always looking at the good
Never at the bad
It's really no wonder
Why he's so rad

Seeing the best in each day
He holds on tight to his wife
Taught his kids about love
The solar system and life

Lives every moment to the fullest
Never lets anyone take away his day
So lucky to have him
Happy birthday we say

Happy birthday dad! Can't wait to spend it with you next year in Mexico!
Love,
Karen

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday Dick! Enjoy a few cold ones if you haven't already.

Karen said...

How the heck can this show up from yesterday when I just posted it this morning at 6:17 a.m.?

Happy Birthday pops. Yep, like Jos said, I hope you got to enjoy a cold one before work this morning!

Mary said...

Did you fall into one of Jim's time warps?

Happy Birthday Dick!

Mike B. said...

Happy Birthday Dick,

Brother, hero, friend...I love you.

That may sound too gushy, but I can always claim that someone hacked into my blog account.

And Billy always says he "likes Dick", but I don't know if we're talking about the same thing. (If that doesn't get Billy to post to the blog, I don't know what will).

Dick said...

Maybe it's the double digit beer count, but thanks to everyone for being you, brother, sister, niece and nephew, hell even the in-laws, love you all.

Karen said...

Mike, that was a really nice post.

And Billy..Have anything to say for yourself?

Karen said...

Oh my gosh...just saw the Retro Dick picture. Hilarious!