Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike!


Is lunch with Jerry in the plans for the day?

Have a good one!

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!! Hope you enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Mike!

If you only order a bowl of soup, it won't count as lunch and you can squeeze another paid meal out of the deal.

Hope you had a great one!
Karen

Dick said...

Happy birthday Mike, have fun during your birthday week. If your boss gets on you at work tell him "I can't think about work, it's my birthday week". It worked for T.O. it will work for you too. Have some fun, hug your kids and don't let anyone take your day away from you any day not just your birthday.

Your big brother
Dick

Pat said...

Happy birthday Spike! Do they have a BIG salad at Kingdom Buffet? You know I bought you the big salad.

Mike B. said...

To answer all your questions...

I ordered the soup, but I crumbled crackers in it so I think it counts as a meal.

Pat, you say you got me the big salad, but I distinctly remember Dick handing me the big salad.

What I'm really craving is that gum I used to get as a kid in Chinatown.

Kingdom Buffet ended up being a bit of a disappointment. First, we had to wait forever for a table (Jimmy was getting angry), but then the guy called "Cartwright, four" so we went for it. Later, the bus boy accidentally lit the tablecloth on fire, and I had to put it out with the bottle of maple syrup that I brought into the restaurant.

Yada, yada, yada, the next thing you know I'm throwing up for the first time since June 7th, 1981.

Karen said...

Well, a birthday doesn't get any better than that.

I remember that gum, kind of lo-meiny wasn't it?