Friday, September 12, 2008

Eve of Destruction Video

To allay your fears I forward this video of an eminent scientist debunking the rumors of evil clowns at the center of black holes destroying the earth.

mythbranson.dyndns.org/branson_interview

7 comments:

Mike B. said...

That is exactly why your parents taught you not to tip back on your chair.

Its a good thing (and surprising) you didn't insult the guy, or he might have pulled the lever on the trap door.

And where's Shamu when you need him?

Pat said...

Got him to post.

Mark said...

This video makes me very uneasy...I can't help but think that guy's file cabinet, coffee maker, and typewriter, are all one windy day away from falling into the water.

Jocelyn said...

I agree with Mark. Do you think his chair doubles as a flotation device?

Dick said...

Blah Blah Blah, if you ever get another chance to interview with Barney Fife, take his bullet from him and push him into the bay. Try to get Floyd as well.

jubjub said...

Nice job, Pat. I take partial credit in getting him to post, as I'm guessing my incessant nagging finally got to him (I have become an excellent nagger in my old age).

Karen said...

Jim, thank you.
Mission accomplished. We will be looking forward to more posts.

As for that interviewer and setup, I am absolutely speechless, and laughing hyserically. I love the look Jim gives him and the laugh when he cuts you off in the beginning.