Mark...your real family is ready to welcome you home.
http://www.lacrossetribune.com/articles/2008/09/27/newsupdate/06newulm.txt
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog for Bransons, and their relatives, created to help us keep communications going throughout the family. It can be used however you would like... family news, upcoming events (parties, etc.) questions, discussions, topics of interest, information we might all be interested in, etc. Our motto: "Strike Frickin' Oil"
7 comments:
Weird, you'd think they would have notified me sooner so I could prepare for the festival.
Apparently they wanted to suprise you. Did it work? You do have until next September.
How far of a drive will this be for you? Do you need help packing?
Do you think they will reimburse me the money I spent on his education? How about the beer money, oh if they could pay me back for the beer I would forget about the tuition.
Beer: $300
Leiderhosen: $250
Gas for trip to New Ulm: $100
Parade, fireworks, battle encampment with re-enactors, dignitaries from Germany and New Ulminites: priceless
Jos...classic response. Love it.
Seems to me Hermann's family is embarrassed of him. They are ashamed of what he has become.
Post a Comment