Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Tony


Happy birthday to Tony, who is 15 today.


No need for gifts, because he had a pretty good football game tonight. He threw 3 TDs and picked off a pass in the red zone on defense in a 32-22 victory.


Here's a recent picture of the boy after his starring role in High School Musical 2.


9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love the picture. Happy Birthday Tony, and as I said before, I know a bunch of 5th grade girls who would love to meet you.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a good one. One more year until you can rip around in your parents car!
Are you telling me that picture is not Tony? Sure looks like him!

Dick said...

Sounds like a great game, can you post a schedule?

jubjub said...

happy birthday tony! sounds like u had a good one!

Mike B. said...

Hey! - Was it not jubjub's birthday too?

Please fess up so we can make fun of you.

jubjub said...

it was in fact my birthday -- 29! am i old enough to know the second letter of the q word now?

Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Happy Birthday Kristen! I hope you had a good one. I can't believe you weren't even going to confess.

I wish I could tell you the second letter but I am a only an ignorant and uniformed 28 year old.

Jocelyn said...

I never learned the second letter, and I'm approaching 31. Could someone let me know?