
Here is an old army circulation from 1944. Anyone know its significance, if any?
A blog for Bransons, and their relatives, created to help us keep communications going throughout the family. It can be used however you would like... family news, upcoming events (parties, etc.) questions, discussions, topics of interest, information we might all be interested in, etc. Our motto: "Strike Frickin' Oil"
5 comments:
Funny. I remember seeing that picture of the cousins when we were going through pictures for my dad's visitation. We talked about how we should "update".
I'm sure Billy would be up for taking a new picture so he could run a comb through his hair, Becky could hold off another minute or two to pick her nose, and Jonathan could go with the smile instead of the gremlin look.
I look good though...
The times they are a changin'...
To be politically correct, I think that females and males should occupy the top row of the couch. The thought may have been that is was too dangerous for females?
Who is on my lap? I thought it was Mark until I saw him teetering up top.
Karen, I think you're holding Jessica. I'd like to reshape my mullett before the next picture.
I was showing the picture to Katie that I teach with, and we were cracking up. Billy's hair is awesome, and Mark, you're right, you have the best picture pose, although Stevie is a close second.
Post a Comment