I'm sure everyone has lots of grievances this holiday season, I know I do. I heard Kelly and company are heading to the Dells sometime. Anyone know the date? Jeff and I are driving home and will be around Saturday through Friday, with the exception of being in Madison on Monday. Wondering about a get together, when people will be in town, and some sort of schedule to air grievances.Mike, could you hook up a poll for us?
7 comments:
no bagel no bagel no bagel no bagel no bagel
Are you driving home in Jon Voight's '84 LeBaron convertible?
If there's a party, we have to acquire a Seinfeld Scene It DVD game and have a Branson showdown.
I can do the poll. Just to make sure, which Saturday do you arrive?
We arrive sometime the 20th. That game sounds perfect for family festivities, just saw an ad for it. I have one of Jon Voight's pencils we can use from the glove box of his car to tally the scores.
And I forgot to mention we are unavailable Tuesday night as well. I guess that leaves Saturday night, Sunday, and Friday if we leave out Christmas Eve and Christmas.
I'm delinquent in setting up the poll. I've sat down to do it a couple of times, but then drop it because of unanswered questions. Here they are:
Do we have a venue in mind? It doesn't really matter to me, I just don't want to make anybody feel oblidged to host it. It could be a bar as far as I'm concerned. We would be willing to host (but then nobody would come).
Is this the Branson Xmas, or just the airing of grievances and Seinfeld smackdown?
We're always willing to host. This will allow Karen to get her yearly quota of champagne martinis too.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I'm always down for champagne martinis...who wouldn't be? My parents offered as well, so either place is fine. We also thought about bowling before hand and then drinks and Seinfeld somewhere after. No dinner or fuss necessary. I think at this point, it's just nailing down a date. Saturday, Sunday, or Friday work for us.
Post a Comment