Monday, December 15, 2008

Oil, Black Gold, Texas Tea

I want my money and I want it now! Use the link at the "find well" search function enter GUD. I don't know who GUD is but he owes us some money!!


https://www.dmr.nd.gov/oilandgasims/viewer.htm

5 comments:

Mike B. said...

I hope you're happy. I ran to the computer like a kid on Xmas, only to find out that you're just being a smart a**

I'll put it on my list of grievances.

If anybody would make me a copy of that certified letter, I'd appreciate it.

Pat said...

I emailed a copy to you a while back. Did you not get it? I remember because it took forever to scan it in. I will see if I can find it and re-send it.

Karen said...

I guess we could drive through there on our way home and file some grievances.
Mike, any luck on getting that poll up and running?

Mike B. said...

Karen,

See my last comment on your post.

Karen said...

Sorry about that. My eyes are hard of reading sometimes. I added my two cents on my post. Thanks for posting the poll if you get around to it.