I sent out an evite, but in case it didn't work, or I missed some people, I wanted to past as well. We'll be celebrating Jaymeson's birthday (actually Jan. 3rd) on Thursday, Jan. 1, 2009, at Chuck E. Cheese at 11 a.m. They don't take reservations for non-bank breaking parties, so we're going to head there a little early and hopefully grab one of the large tables in the front. We'll order up some pizzas, sodas and supply the cake, so please join us if you're free. We figured most people would have Thursday off, and Josh is gone Friday, so it just worked out best for planning purposes. If you didn't get the evite, but want to respond here go for it, we'll factor you in!!! Hope to see you Thursday.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have fun! Happy Birthday Jaymeson!
Happy Birthday Jaymeson. Hope it's a good one. - Mike, Milissa, Jimmy, Tony,& Veronica
Post a Comment