Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday Sara!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Honey!
Did you get to do something fun today? Are you back in school yet after Christmas vacation? I hope you had a wonderful day!
Love,
Karen

Karen said...

P.S. I forgot to mention, you win the big birthday prize! We had been wondering who the next birthday would be since last week...CONGRATULATIONS! Just talk to Jos about your prize, she's in charge of all that.

Jocelyn said...

Your prize is a screaming child with a double ear infection...Congratulations!!! You can pick her up anytime.

Happy Birthday Sara!!

Dick said...

Happy birthday Sara,I hope you had a great day. If you want to know who is in charge of gifts, talk to Karen, she has been in charge of gifts since 2007.

Dick

Karen said...

I was in charge of gifts from 2007 through 2008. Then Jos took over. I have no sick children to offer.