I picked up the information on the ACS UnitedHealthcare Run/Walk tonight. Here is the link to register or donate online:
If you are registering just click "Join a team", and then search by teams. We're sticking with Bill's Brigade and the logo design from last year. From there you can edit your personal page, and send emails to your friends to ask for donations. Feel free to invite others to join the team as well.
In the packet we were listed at 61 members and almost $7,000, with Mary leading our team in donations. Our team photo was in the team captain's packet, and Becky is featured on the cover of the fundraising pamphlets. If you'd rather not raise money online, and would like the registration packet let me know, and I'll put one in the mail.
Thank you all in advance for your efforts. If you have any questions please shoot me an email!
1 comment:
Thanks for setting all of this up Jos. Jeff and I will be joining shortly!
Post a Comment