Thursday, January 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog for Bransons, and their relatives, created to help us keep communications going throughout the family. It can be used however you would like... family news, upcoming events (parties, etc.) questions, discussions, topics of interest, information we might all be interested in, etc. Our motto: "Strike Frickin' Oil"
3 comments:
I seem to recall Mike mentioning some end of year blogging awards in a previoius post.
Mmmm, used to love "kids beer" back in the day.
One New Years Eve we would have gotten to drink it to our hearts content but Mark blew it for us when he puked in Bill's kitchen sink before the parents even left.
Bummer.
Jeff and I rang in the New Year in Denver seeing our favorite band. We had a wonderful time.
I think I remember Mark's "incident". I also puked in the sink once at the house, but I was in 6th grade, and it had nothing to do with beer.
Post a Comment