Friday, January 16, 2009

It's a boy!




Well, Josh finally did it. We had our ultrasound today and the little guy showed his parts right off the bat. The woman had asked if we wanted to know the sex, we said yes, and she turned the machine on and said, "Well, I know right away, but I'm going to make you guys wait." This indicated to me that it was indeed a boy, but I didn't tell Josh that. Later as she pointed to his boy parts we high fived, and Josh shed a few tears. She also noted that he had his hands "down there", so she knew it was a boy since she's never seen a girl do that. Here are some pictures of the little guy. One is a profile shot, and the other is a picture of his 'business'.

3 comments:

Dick said...

Great news, nice work. Here is a virtual high five and a virtual slap for Josh, cry-baby. Just kidding Josh, I think you have a lot to cry about, the Vikings and such.

Karen said...

Indeed, that is some business! Nice work guys! Couldn't be happier for you. Keep us posted on the name game.

Josh said...

Dick,

I was actually crying over the rumor of the Twins signing Eric Gagne. Is there anything worse than the Brewers' sloppy seconds?